I.S.S. ‘No pump’ water wash spray booths incorporating a high performance centrifugal fan are manufactured using the latest automated CNC and folding machinery. This will ensure the end user of a robust, durable booth that will consistently perform as designed. The unique design ensures fool proof operation so long as the correct level of water is maintained in the washing chamber and the extract fan is operational. Internal troughs ensure that the paint solids are distributed evenly across the tank ensuring infrequent clean down intervals.
In-house installation teams ensure that the highest standards of onsite safety are adhered to. Full commissioning is available giving you the peace of mind that your booth complies with all current applicable regulations.
- Manufactured using latest CNC technology giving a superior construction and lasting durability.
- Can be used in a number of applications including:- Powder coating, Paint spraying, Polishing & finishing & Isocyanate spraying.
- No filters to replace as on a standard dry filter booth saving money on replacement filters.
- Aztec system only allows spraying to take place when fans are running and shuts fans off shortly after spraying finishes saving on running costs (optional extra).
- Virtually maintenance free and could need cleaning down only once a year.
- Conforms to COSHH and current HSE regulations including Noise at Work 2005.
- Virtually fool proof operation.
Industrial Spray Solutions non-pump water wash booths are manufactured using the latest automated CNC punching and folding machinery, they have a 40mm x 15mm return fold to enhance rigidity of the construction and are bolted together using bright zinc plated M8.8 x 16mm set screws at pitches of 250mm.
The construction would give the booth a smooth internal surface to assist with cleaning and maintenance.
The base of the washing chamber would comprise of panels constructed of 2.0mm thick folded sheet, joined together with two chamber side panels forming a fully sealed and self-supporting tank.
2.0mm thick galvanised steel chamber panels would be fixed on top of the water tank and would be complete with a single access door, and would enclose all the internal distribution plates, entrainment plates and water eliminator etc.
A 1m working canopy is supplied as standard with all Industrial Spray Solutions booths.
All Industrial Spray Solutions booths are supplied with 3 phase – 415 volts - 50Hz as standard. Single phase and Flameproof motors can be specified and supplied, please contact our sales team with your requirements.
Electrical Control Equipment
All Industrial Spray Solutions standard booth range come with direct on line starters.
- PIR Detectors (Passive Infrared sensors) only allow your booth lights to be on when
spraying is taking place.
- Industrial Spray Solutions Aztec system only allow your spray booth fans to run when spraying is taking place.
Both above are extra to standard, however the energy savings over a 12 month period are favourable, contact one of our sales team for further information.
Industrial Spray Solutions light units are an optional extra that can be installed in our booth range.
Manufactured from powder coated zintec sheet steel they form a robust and aesthetically looking unit.
The unit seals to the booth roof or wall allowing the safety glass to sit on a rubber seal.
To complete the unit a 5ft. twin tube fluorescent fitting complete with reflector is supplied.
The major benefit and unique design of the no-pump spray booth ensures that as long as the correct level of water in the washing chamber is maintained, and the extraction fan operates, the washing system has to work. Water is drawn through the saw tooth entrainment plates at a high velocity, drawing the extracted air and the paint laden overspray into the front of the washing chamber. The high rate of air movement shears the surface of the water and mixes it with the paint overspray. The internal distribution plate changes the flow of water to make it continually return on itself producing a vigorous cascading effect.
The air / paint mixture is drawn into the rear of the chamber and flows back to the front of the tank through the “return trough“ to ensure that all paint solids are distributed evenly across the water tank.
This ensures an even build-up of sediment and very infrequent clean down intervals. The paint sediment can build up to a level just below the entrainment plates. To ensure that the washing action is maintained a water control valve measures the vacuum inside of the washing chamber and automatically fills up the tank as the water level drops through evaporation.
Sample duct routes are shown in our brochure (pages 20 and 21), along with a basic guide to calculating pressure loss in your proposed duct route. This can also be found under Ducting Calculations.
Industrial Spray Solutions can provide a booth with fan to support any duct configuration. We advise you contact one of our technical team who can assist you in choosing the correct system for your needs.
- Too little fan duty selected will result in low booth filter face velocities and could make your booth non-compliant.
- Too much fan duty selected and you will be using far too much energy to run your process resulting in costly utility bills.
|Model||Internal Width (mm)||Extract Rate (m3 /sec)||Duct Diameter (mm)||Number of Fans||Motor Size|
|NPW-6000||6000||9.45||2 x 800||1||2 x 7.5|