I.S.S. Water Wash Spray Booths are manufactured using the latest automated CNC and folding machinery. This will ensure the end user of a Robust, durable booth that will consistently perform as designed.
ISS Pumped Water Wash Booths have modular designed water curtains manufactured from prime galvanized steel in 1m sections. Each section has a galvanized trough with adjustment for maximum filtration. These water curtains are easily removable and easy to clean. Water curtains are galvanized as standard but are also available in stainless steel.
Water Scrub System
A heavy duty self priming water pump is used to continuously circulate water and to provide the water scrubbing system. The water scrub system consists of a manifold pipe across the full length of the water wash, this manifold then has 2 brass nozzles per 1m length. The nozzles spray down into the water tank through “bins” this prevents any particulate being extracted through the booth and into environment. In order to minimise any airborne water particles the booth also includes an eliminator system. The eliminators cause the air to sharply change direction, reducing the number of water particles.
In house installation teams ensure that the highest standards of onsite safety are adhered to. Full commissioning is available giving you the peace of mind that your booth complies with all current applicable regulations.
- Available From £4,500.00 + VAT
- Ideal For High Volume Spraying Operations
- No Filters to Replace – saving time & money
- Manufactured using latest CNC technology giving a superior construction and lasting durability.
- Can be used in a number of applications including:- Powder coating, Paint spraying, Polishing & finishing & Iso-cyanate spraying.
- No filters to replace as on a standard dry filter booth saving money on replacement filters.
- Aztec system only allows spraying to take place when fans are running and shuts fans off shortly after spraying finishes saving on running costs (optional extra).
- Virtually maintenance free and could need cleaning down only once a year.
- Conforms to COSHH and current HSE regulations including Noise at Work 2005.
- Virtually fool proof operation.
Industrial Spray Solutions water wash booths are constructed from a 3mm mild steel water tank, which is fully welded and dye penetrant tested to ensure there are no water leaks. The tank assembly includes a smaller section which houses a ball cock system and a perforated steel filter. The surrounding panels are produced from 1.2mm gauge prime galvanised steel sheet. The panels are manufactured using the latest automated CNC punching and folding machinery, they have a 40mm x 15mm return fold to enhance rigidity of the construction and are bolted together using bright zinc plated M 8.8 x 16mm set screws at pitches of 250mm.
The construction would give the booth a smooth internal surface to assist with the cleaning and maintenance.
A 1m working canopy is supplied as standard with all Industrial Spray Solutions pumped water wash booths.
All Industrial Spray Solutions booths are supplied with 3 phase – 415 volts - 50Hz as standard. Single phase and Flameproof motors can be specified and supplied, please contact our sales team with your requirements.
Electrical Control Equipment
All Industrial Spray Solutions standard booth range come with direct on line starters.
- PIR Detectors (Passive Infrared sensors) only allow your booth lights to be on when spraying is taking place.
- Industrial Spray Solutions Aztec system only allow your spray booth fans to run when spraying is taking place.
Both above are extra to standard, however the energy savings over a 12 month period are favourable, contact one of our sales team for further information.
Industrial Spray Solutions light units are an optional extra that can be installed in our booth range.
Manufactured from powder coated zintec sheet steel they form a robust and aesthetically looking unit.
The unit seals to the booth roof or wall allowing the safety glass to sit on a rubber seal.
To complete the unit a 5ft. twin tube fluorescent fitting complete with reflector is supplied.
General specification for all axial fans
Casings – Fully welded, mild steel construction, with pre-punched flanges, as an alternative we can supply stainless steel and PVC.
Impellers – Adjustable pitch blade mounted in a aluminium hub, blades can be manufactured in polypropylene (max temp 60°C), glass reinforced nylon (max temp 150°C) and aluminium (max temp 250°C). We can also supply fixed pitch mild steel & stainless steel impellers.
Finish – As standard cases are de-greased, and powder coated, as an alternative casings can be galvanized or epoxy coated.
Sample duct routes are shown in our brochure (on pages 20 & 21), along with a basic guide to calculating pressure loss in your proposed duct route. This can also be found under Ducting Calculation.
Industrial Spray Solutions can provide a booth with fan to support any duct configuration. We advise you contact one of our technical team who can assist you in choosing the correct system for your needs.
- Too little fan duty selected will result in low booth filter face velocities and could make your booth non-compliant.
- Too much fan duty selected and you will be using far too much energy to run your process resulting in costly utility bills.
Need help choosing the right system?
Call us now on 0161 653 0700 and speak to one of our dedicated advisors or send us a message now using our online Contact Form.
Standard Range Price List 2015
Competitive finance available on our entire range. Representative example:
3m Dry Filter Booth From: £50.00 per month.
|Model||Internal Width (mm)||Extract Rate (m3 /sec)||Duct Diameter (mm)||Motor Size (kW)||Booth Price
Ex-VAT / Ex-Works
|Extra Canopy Depth (Per 1m depth)|
|PWW-5000||5000||7.88||2 x 630||2 x 3.0||£8,729.00||£160.00|
|PWW-6000||6000||9.45||2 x 710||2 x 3.0||£11,254.00||£180.00|