ISS powder coating booths are available in 2000mm wide modules. These modules can be connected to produce a booth of any width (in 2000mm wide increments) intermediate widths (i.e. 3m or 5m widths) can be achieved with a flared canopy and uprated motors. ISS powder coating booths are constructed from 1.2mm gauge prime galvanised steel sheet. The panels are manufactured using the latest automated CNC punching and folding machinery.
They have a 40mm x 15mm return fold to enhance rigidity of the construction and are bolted together using bright zinc plated M8.8 x 16mm set screws at pitches of 250mm. The construction would give the booth a smooth internal surface to assist with cleaning and maintenance. The unit will be complete with a 1m deep working canopy.
- Available From £6,675.00 + VAT
- Specially Designed for Powder Coating Applications
- Recirculating Airflow Means No Duct & No Holes To Cut In Your Building
- High Efficiency filters mean air can be re-circulated cleanly back into the factory or workshop, meaning no need to duct through your roof.
- Self cleaning reverse pulse jet filters automatically fire at set intervals to clean filters, prolonging their life and reducing the cost of consumables.
- Unit comes complete with twin integrated roof lights
- Roof hanging rail fitted as standard to allow light components to easily be manipulated during coating without the need for jigs or frames (SWL 50 Kg)
- Collection hopper allows powder to be re-sued under certain conditions, reducing overall powder consumption (please consult ISS to see if your process is compatible with powder recovery)
- Easy set-up, just connect 3 phase power (415v) and compressed air (4-6 bar supply required)
Need help choosing the right system?
Call us now on 0161 653 0700 and speak to one of our dedicated advisors or send us a message now using our online Contact Form.
Standard Range Price List 2015
Competitive finance available on our entire range. Representative example:
3m Dry Filter Booth From: £50.00 per month.
|Model||Internal Width (mm)||Extract Rate (m3 /sec)||Motor Size (kW)||Booth Price
Ex-VAT / Ex-Works
|Extra Canopy Depth (Per 1m with Lights)|
|PCB-4000||4000||6.30||2 x 3.0||£9,844.00||£240.00|
|PCB-5000||5000||7.88||2 x 5.5||£12,779.00||£260.00|
|PCB-6000||6000||9.45||3 x 3.0||£14,434.00||£280.00|