I.S.S. Dry Filter Spray Booths incorporating a high performance axial fan are manufactured using the latest automated CNC and folding machinery. This will ensure the end user of a robust, durable booth that will consistently perform as designed. Fan impellers are typically made from polypropylene ( up to 60 deg C), Glass reinforced nylon ( up to 150 deg C) & Aluminium ( up to 250 deg C). We can also offer a range of impellers made from mild steel and stainless steel for higher temperature applications.
In-house installation teams ensure that the highest standards of onsite safety are adhered to. Full commissioning is available giving you the peace of mind that your booth complies with all current applicable regulations.
- Available From £ 1,450.00 + VAT
- Cheap to run – up to 36% more efficient than the competition
- Manufactured Using the latest CAD/CAM Technology
- Cheaper running costs against a centrifugal fan as smaller motors can be used to achieve the same results. The reduction in motor sizes will vary on the size of your booth but 36% or greater is typical resulting in a lower initial cost and a substantial saving in electrical running costs.
- Manufactured using latest CNC technology giving a superior construction and lasting durability.
- Can be used in a number of applications including:- Powder coating, Paint spraying, Polishing & finishing & Isocyanate spraying.
- Superior design allows ease of replacement for filter media.
- Aztec system only allows spraying to take place when fans are running and shuts fans off shortly after spraying finishes saving on running costs (optional extra).
- PIR detectors to switch on lights only when someone is in the booth saving on running costs (optional extra).
- Conforms to COSHH and current HSE regulations including Noise at Work 2005.
Industrial Spray Solutions dry filter booths are constructed from 1.2mm gauge prime galvanised steel sheet. The panels are manufactured using the latest automated CNC punching and folding machinery, they have a 40mm x 15mm return fold to enhance rigidity of the construction and are bolted together using bright zinc plated M 8.8 x 16mm set screws at pitches of 250mm.
The construction would give the booth a smooth internal surface to assist the cleaning and maintenance.
A 1m working canopy is supplied as standard with all Industrial Spray Solutions dry filter booths
All Industrial Spray Solutions booths are supplied with 3 phase – 415 volts – 50Hz as standard. Single phase and Flameproof motors can be specified and supplied, please contact our sales team with your requirements.
Electrical Control Equipment
All Industrial Spray Solutions standard booth range come with direct on line starters.
- PIR Detectors (Passive Infrared sensors) only allow your booth lights to be on when spraying is taking place.
- Industrial Spray Solutions Aztec system only allow your spray booth fans to run when spraying is taking place.
Both above are extra to standard, however the energy savings over a 12 month period are favourable, contact one of our sales team for further information.
Industrial Spray Solutions light units are an optional extra that can be installed in our booth range.
Manufactured from powder coated zintec sheet steel they form a robust and aesthetically looking unit.
The unit seals to the booth roof or wall allowing the safety glass to sit on a rubber seal.
To complete the unit a 5ft. twin tube fluorescent fitting complete with reflector is supplied.
General Specification for all Axial Fans
Casing – Fully welded, mild steel construction, with pre-punched flanges, as an alternative we can supply stainless steel PVC.
Impellers – Adjustable pitch blade mounted in a aluminium hub, blades can be manufactured in polypropylene (max temp 60°C), glass reinforced nylon(max temp 150°C) and aluminium (max temp 250°C). We can also supply fixed pitch mild steel & stainless steel impellers.
Finish – As standard cases are de-greased, and powder coated, as an alternative casings can be galvanized or epoxy coated.
Industrial Spray Solutions dry filter booths are supplied as standard with Andrea type cardboard disposable filter consisting of 2 sheets of heavy cardboard paper formed into double accordion type folds with staggered holes to provide a highly efficient filter. Paint laden air is drawn into the filter by the spray-booth fan and is forced to change direction 4 times causing particulate to adhere to the surfaces of the filter.
Other types of filter can be supplied:
- Columbus Ind
- 2 Stage filtration
- 3 Stage filtration
- Paint Stop fibre media
Sample duct routes are shown in our brochure (on pages 20 & 21), along with a basic guide to calculating pressure loss in your proposed duct route. This can also be found under Ducting Calculation.
Industrial Spray Solutions can provide a booth with fan to support any duct configuration. We advise you contact one of our technical team who can assist you in choosing the correct system for your needs.
- Too little fan duty selected will result in low booth filter face velocities and could make your booth non-compliant.
- Too much fan duty selected and you will be using far too much energy to run your process resulting in costly utility bills.
|Model||Internal Width (mm)||Extract Rate (m3 /sec)||Duct Diameter (mm)||Motor Size (kW)||Booth Price
Ex-VAT / Ex-Works
|Extra Canopy Depth (Per 1m depth)|
|DFA_5000||5000||7.88||2 x 630||2 x 2.2||£3,550.00||£410.00|
|DFA_6000||6000||9.45||2 x 710||2 x 3.0||£4,150.00||£450.00|